Cow Milk Is For Baby Cows
Easy Affordable Homemade Goat Milk Formula ... 32 Oz.
· 32 oz. filtered water
· 4 level scoops full tat Meyenberg Goat Milk Powder (base for protein, fats, carbs, vitamins and minerals)
· 1 tsp. Great lakes Gelatin Powder (helps digestion, builds/seals gut)
· 2 Tbs. raw, organic Turbinado sugar or real maple syrup (carbohydrate)
· 1 tsp. un-sulphured organic blackstrap molasses (B vitamins, iron, helps move bowels)
· 2 tsp. olive or avocado oil (healthy monounsaturated fat)
· 2 tsp. coconut oil (healthy saturated fat)
· 2 tsp. nutritional yeast (B 12 + folate)
· 1 NOW fish oil capsule, puncture and squeeze into formula before mixing
1. In a blender, add 3 cups of filtered water and 1-cup hot or boiling filtered water. Blend. Store in a glass mason jar with a BPA-free lid.
2. Storage is the same as breast milk: Store in the refrigerator and when pouring a bottle only leave the bottle out at room temperature for a few hours. It should keep for 4-5 days in the refrigerator and some people haw had success in freezing it. When taking a large amount with you for the day, bring a mini cooler to keep it from spoiling. Some people like to take the dry ingredients, oils and water separately with them and mix as they go. You will find your groove and what works for you!
This little one was introduced to this at birth and THRIVED!